16 Nov 2015

Beatus Ille's reliability

If there is something in excess in gastronomy world is people and publications with a fame adquired by who knows ways.

And I would like to mention Time Out Barcelona, a magazine where, in theory, anyone can know all that happens in Barcelona. Well, some advice: do not trust it, unless it be renovated.

Why I say so? Very easy, wich credibility has a publication that states inexact things? How! What?

In an article about products of Barcelona, they state it was a "Barcelona Cake" that had not success and nowadays it couldn't be found anywhere... Well, it seems in this magazine writers are hipsters who only go to fashion places, they commit a big mistake: Barcelona Cake still exists at Pastisseria Santa Clara of Barcelona... I know it because I ate it and I see it everytime I come into the bakery... Yes, possibly it is not a fashion place, but this bakery, witth La Colmena, are my two great bakery references since I was a child, since I used to enter in, to me, those two temples by the hand of my grandfather Jaume.

So, I am proud to tell you that if you want to know something about the most authentic gastronomical Barcelona, read me. If you only are into image, go to Time Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment