20 Feb 2016

Barcelona Degusta and the Food Trucks

There was no doubt, if it was a gastronomical event in Barcelona, it had to be an space for Food Trucks.











It is true that in Barcelona it is a quite recent phenomenon, but I hope events like Barcelona Degusta put bases for making possible in the city (and in others) the activity and make possible the existence of professional Food Trucks... I think the present legal situation of Food trucks does not make they be what they must be, but kitchen on wheels of established restaurants. When Food Trucks be, by themselves, gastronomical businesses, we will enter in a new stage of what is eaten.









I ate a taco at Ceviche 103... I liked it so much, and, in my opinion, it was a very good product, with correct temperature balance (meat, warm, and vegetables, fresh). Personally, I would have put out the nachos at the side and I would have substituted them for anything else, as rice.





¡Oh! I was disappointed because I didn't see any “Cocineros al Volante” contestant at “LaVermuneta”, any day I was there... I hoped there them because they were the winners of a programme that showed Food Trucks world, at least saturday or sunday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment