9 May 2018

Molins de Rei B de Gust 2018

Last weekend, weather was not quite friendly in Catalonia. 



But, fortunatelly, sunday was quite calm and I could enjoy the event that started "Molins de Rei B de Gust": a local gastronomical event at Plaça de la Llibertat.










First, I started with delicious big mushrooms croquetes, by Masia Can Tintorer. They were reallu filled with mushrooms!!!



After them, I ate a "de Pagès" burger at "El Ñoqui". A so tasty meat with escalivada (grilled vegetables) and romesco sauce (a typical Catalan sauce).



As dessert, I was in doubt amongst the offer of Pastisseria Cardona. There were so many tempations, but I decided to get a lemon tartlet, with a very delicate acid point cream and no oversweet at all.



And all the meal was in the company of a wonderful band that carried to Jazz very known pieces of rock and pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment