27 Oct 2019

FESC 2019

Today, at 14:30, the VIII Fira d'Economia Solidària de Catalunya (FESC),organized by  Xarxa d'Economia Solidària (XES) has been completed..







It is a special occasion for those who believe that there is an alternative to the current economic-productive system, because there are a lot of exhibitors from different productive sectors that show the seriousness with which they work from an option that aims to promote a economy at the service of people, with human dimension.

You could get information on ethical banks, energy distributors, fabric sector... And, of course, food and drinks were present.














































The luck of frequenting fairs like the FESC is that you end up knowing what there is and, immediately, you are already interested in novelties.

This year, I stopped, in a special way, at the table of  La Sobirana and Tres Cadires... Two co-ops that share work space and make some extraordinary liquors. This year, knowing that they would have "ratafia", I went with the idea to buy it. I did it, I left the FESC with a bottle of La Penjada ... But I doubted much, because I made a tasting of the four liquors they presented and... what products!








I am already a consumer of Vi de Nous by Tres Cadires, and I was about to take on their noveltie for this year: Nyons, a "pacharán" of blueberries so aromatic and amazingly fresh and aromatic.





























But, because I had a fixed idea, I bought La Penjada, a delicious "ratafia" that is based on "tronjó", which was also present alongside the name of El Penjat. This "tronjó" is soft, delicate, with pure scents of orange, but without appearing to be a perfume, a sin that is usually present in this type of preparation...

No comments:

Post a Comment